A defoamer or an anti-foaming agent is a chemical additive that reduces and hinders the formation of foam in industrial process liquids. The terms anti-foam agent and defoamer are often used interchangeably. Strictly speaking, defoamers eliminate existing foam and anti-foamers prevent the formation of further foam.
Application & Usage:
- Defoamers use in Industrial Coatings
- Defoamers use in Wood Coatings
- Defoamers use in Coil Coating
- Defoamers use inProtective Coatings
- Defoamers use in Printing Ink and Varnishes
Defoamers use is available in 25Kg/50 Kg/200Kg HEDP Drums