DLP-210x Cryogenic Liquid Cylinders
Cryogenic Liquid Cylinders are double-walled vacuum vessels with multilayer insulation in the annular space . They are designed for the reliable and economic transportation and storage of liquefied gases at cryogenic temperatures, typically colder than –130°F (–90°C).
Specifications of DPL-210X:
|Pressure Relief Vale||34.5bar|
|Inner Container Bursting Disc||51.7bar|
|Maximum Liquid Capacity||210L|
|Usable Liquid Capacity||197L|
|GB standard Evaporation Rate (%Capacity per Day) Nitrogen||≤2.4%|
|Weight – Empty||165kg|
|Weight of Contents Nitrogen||161 kg|
Applicable medium: LO2,LN2,LAR,LCO2,LN2O,LNG.
- Durable, easy to manage and operate
- Different working pressures, 203psig/291psig/460psig available
- Simple, quick liquid/gasses withdraw
- Ideal for industrial and medical application use, for LO2/LN2/LCO2 and LAR storage
- Fire-resistant material heat-insulate inner container winding layer